LV HRC – BS DESIGN FUSE WAYS, 3/4 POLES UPTO 30A
LV HRC Fuse Bases to BS Design can combined to form distribution system having desired number of electrical circuits and suitable for distribution application in Dist. Boards, Service Cabinets, Feeder Pillars etc.
CHARACTERISTICS – Design
- Vertical Design suitable for accommodating 92 mm fixing center fuse carriers to BS 88.
- Copper links are manufactured from ETP grade high conductivity copper and are duly tin plated.
- We can manufacture the fuse way to exact customer requirement in terms of copper cross section depending upon current rating, inter link spacing or suitability to 82.5 or 92 mm fixing centers.
- Mounted on paper based laminate having very high insulation strength with equally good mechanical properties in terms of tensile, flexural, shear & impact strength.
- Insulated Inter phase barriers of DMC are provided between the phases which not only prevents phase to phase faults but also makes it impossible to insert fuse carriers between different phases.
- High tensile hardware of grade 8.8 provided on the cable side links offer ease of termination.
- Type tested at Central Power Research Institute – One of the premier testing institutes in India installed on our Feeder Pillars.