400 A POLE MOUNTED SINGLE POLE CUTOUTS
Compact robust and built to latest BS and IEC specification, The Pole Mounted Single Pole Cutouts are ideal for mounting on poles for protection and disconnection of a low voltage over head network during faults.
- The enclosure is made of DMC compression moulding and has a high mechanical strength, is Flame retardant and provides excellent all round impact strength ideally ?suited for outdoor applications.
- Robust Copper tinned contacts designed to carry a current of 100 to 400 Amperes.
- DMC fuse Carrier is fitted with wedge type thumb screw operated contacts for 82.5 mm HRC fuse links.
- The fixing terminals are at an angle to the main body which gives clear accessibility for withdrawal of the carrier.
- Each unit has two ribs behind the fixing holes which prevents it from swiveling on the circular poles. This also additionally helps to locate easily on the flange bolt.
- Secure mounting with single bolt arrangement.
- Top cover is removable for ease of installation and cabling.
- Sufficient room for terminating Aluminum and Copper cables upto 300 Sq.mm.
- Adequate Clearance & Creepage distances.
- Suitable for wedge type fuse links to BS 88 with 82.5 mm fixing center.
- IP 43 degree of protection.
Tested at Central Power Research Institute – India as per latest BS 88, BS1361 & BS 7656 standards.
Pole mounted cutouts are also available in compact version. The product functionality and features are absolutely identical to regular version. Due to its compact design the product is comparatively economical.