160A POLE MOUNTED FUSE SWITCH DISCONNECTOR
The basic function of 160A Pole Mounted Fuse Switch Disconnecter is to protect and disconnect a network during
faults and is specially designed for on-load switching. The switch offers a reliable medium for disconnection and
protection of fully insulated open wire network. The fuse switch is versatile and ideally suited for mounting
directly to poles, transformers and cross arms.
* Designed for full load switching with Fuse links or disconnecting blades upto a rated current.
* Integral mounting facility and unique modular design allowing one, two, three or more switches to be installed
together to meet SP, TP or TPN system requirements.
* Fully insulated made from corrosion proof, impact resistant, weather and UV resilient glass fibre reinforced
polyamide compound with high glass content suitable for consistent performance under adverse climatic conditions.
* The upper housing of the switch is hinged to the lower body and can be withdrawn by the insulated operating rod
thereby enables, changing of fuses from ground level.
* Flexibility of linking a series of flaps for simultaneous operation.
* The contacts, made up of ETP grade copper – duly plated are rigidly mounted in the housing independent of the
terminal bolts. Single incoming and Double outgoing termination is provided in standard version.
* Electrical & Mechanical fuse indicators are provided to show status of blown fuse.
* Mounting clamp & Coach screw provided along with for easy mounting.
A miniature version is also available with all listed features and neon indicator to indicate status of blown fuse.
The design is relatively smaller, light
weight but robust to meet adverse climatic conditions as per pollution level 3 & technical characteristics of IEC-
60947 – 1 & 3.
A choice of termination is available to meet any requirement.
The basic function of 160A Pole Mounted Fuse Switch
Based on the requirement of the customer, we can supply Fuse switch disconnector with either Bolted, Pillar or V
The fuse switch has been extensively type tested at CPRI -a laboratory of International repute as per IEC 60947
part 1,& 3: