11KV GANG OPERATED LOAD /AIR BREAK SWITCHES 200/400/630A IN PORCELIAN & SILICONE RUBBER INSULATORS
The Gang operated Air break switches are meant for outdoor application and are suitable for horizontal or vertical mounting. They are designed for satisfactory performance in harsh atmospheric conditions of high/low temperatures & humidity. Their primary function is to isolate a 11 kV, 3 Phase network. Asiatic manufactures the Air break switches in both Porcelain & Silicone rubber versions.
* Single break type with 2 or 3 post insulators per pole depending on requirements of the customers.
* Can be used for single or three phase applications.
* Robust sturdy design with bottom MS channel of adequate dimensions which imparts requisite
* Self lubricating central bush bearing in 2 or 3 insulator design of air break switches allows easy
* Copper contacts are made of ETP grade high conductivity copper and are spring loaded for adequate contact pressure. The contacts are duly
plated to improve resistance to corrosion and offers a low resistance current path.
* The Post insulators are available in Porcelain and Silicone Rubber with large creep age distance suitable for heavily polluted atmosphere and meets the stringent requirements of IS/IEC standards.
* All MS parts and Hardware are duly hot dip galvanized as per standard specifications which imparts long life to the switch.
* In 3 insulator design, tin plated braided Copper wire of adequate cross section is provided as per rating of the GOAB switch and depending upon customer requirements.
* The Isolator is capable of withstanding the electrical & mechanical stresses induced during unlikely event of short circuits.
* The operation is either hook operated in silicone version through an insulated operating stick or sturdy operating mechanism is provided allowing easy operation 6 meters above ground level with simultaneous operation of all the three poles making perfect electrical contact.
* Mechanical locking facility is provided for closed & open positions as required.
The GOAB switch in both porcelain and silicon rubber insulators have been extensively type tested at CPRI -a laboratory of international repute as per IS 9921(PART 4) 1985 and IEC62271-102respectivly for the following tests
Short time and peak withstand Current
Mechanical Endurance Test
Lighting impulse voltage withstand test
High Voltage Dry and Vet Power Frequency tests.